R-Motorsport was founded in 2015 by Dr Florian Kamelger and Dr Andreas Baenziger. R-Motorsport is one of the four "R" brands in the R-Universe.
The racing division of AF Racing Group, R-Motorsport is predominantly involved in international GT competition, where the team successfully fields Aston Martin Vantage cars.
Our aim is to set ourselves apart in everything we do and to achieve optimum performance both on and off the track. We will achieve this by building long-term relationships with like-minded partners and investing in future talent.
- Foundation of R-Motorsport
Emotion, passion, vision - these are the qualities that distinguish R-Motorsport
- Blancpain GT Series - Endurance Cup
- 24h Series - 24h Barcelona
- 24h Series - 24h Cota
- Gulf 12h Abu Dhabi
- Pole 6hrs Paul Ricard Endurance Cup
- Pole 24hrs Spa Endurance Cup
- 1st overall 3hrs race Silverstone Endurance Cup
- Best Rookie Team in the Endurance Cup
- Pole 24hrs Cota at the 24h Series
- Blancpain GT Series - Endurance
- Blancpain GT Series - Sprint
- Intercontinental GT Challenge - 12h Bathurst
- Intercontinental GT Challenge - 9h Kyalami
- 1st overall race 2 Nürburgring Sprint Cup
- 2nd overall 3hrs race Barcelona Endurance Cup
- 2nd in the Silver team championship Sprint
- 2nd in the Silver driver championship Sprint
- 2nd overall ICGTC 12h Bathurst
- GT4 European Series Paul Ricard